Like this post? Plus it!
Stay up to date!
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories – Warm Fuzzy Edition
- Five Things Working Out Can Teach You About Social Media
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories
- How to Take Advantage of Google’s Search Plus Your World
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Marketing Success Stories
- How to Customize a ‘Tweet This’ Link in 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Tips to Improve Your Cross-Cultural Communication Skills
Tag Archives: writing
Here’s my take on some of the best marketing and communication blogs out there. From traditional marketing to social media marketing to how to write better copy, I’m constantly learning new ways to improve my craft. Who do you read?
How to Get the Media to Pay Attention to your Business: An Interview with Ottawa Citizen’s Business Editor
Reporters get about 100-150 emails per day. Most are from companies hoping to have a story written on their product or service. How do you make sure you stand out? I interviewed the Citizen’s Business Editor to get insider tips. … Continue reading →