Like this post? Plus it!
Stay up to date!
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories – Warm Fuzzy Edition
- Five Things Working Out Can Teach You About Social Media
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories
- How to Take Advantage of Google’s Search Plus Your World
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Marketing Success Stories
- How to Customize a ‘Tweet This’ Link in 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Tips to Improve Your Cross-Cultural Communication Skills
Tag Archives: business
Every day we hear stories about mistakes companies make using social media marketing, such as Twitter hashtag disasters or deleting comments on Facebook. I like to focus on the positive, so this week’s roundup highlights social media marketing success stories.
How to Get the Media to Pay Attention to your Business: An Interview with Ottawa Citizen’s Business Editor
Reporters get about 100-150 emails per day. Most are from companies hoping to have a story written on their product or service. How do you make sure you stand out? I interviewed the Citizen’s Business Editor to get insider tips. … Continue reading →