Like this post? Plus it!
Stay up to date!
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories – Warm Fuzzy Edition
- Five Things Working Out Can Teach You About Social Media
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories
- How to Take Advantage of Google’s Search Plus Your World
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Marketing Success Stories
- How to Customize a ‘Tweet This’ Link in 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Tips to Improve Your Cross-Cultural Communication Skills
Category Archives: Self Awareness
If you’ve ever visited a foreign country you’ve probably experienced trying to communicate but feeling like the wires were crossed and the messages weren’t getting through. Learn three easy ways of how you can improve your cross-cultural communication skills. Know … Continue reading →
Grandma was right to scold you for slouching. Research shows how you sit for just 2 minutes can affect your body’s hormones and actually impact how powerful you feel and are perceived. Harvard Professor Amy Cuddy explains in this video: