Like this post? Plus it!
Stay up to date!
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories – Warm Fuzzy Edition
- Five Things Working Out Can Teach You About Social Media
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Success Stories
- How to Take Advantage of Google’s Search Plus Your World
- Weekly Roundup: Social Media Marketing Success Stories
- How to Customize a ‘Tweet This’ Link in 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Tips to Improve Your Cross-Cultural Communication Skills
Category Archives: Growing your business
There are so many places where you can promote your company: magazines, online, newspapers, bus shelters, tv, radio, blogs…or even outside a building under construction (seen here in Barcelona). With seemingly endless options how do you choose the right mix?
As the adage goes, “You can’t be all things to all people”. This is true in life, with the relationships you have with others, just as it’s true in business. There is value in defining who you want purchasing your … Continue reading